Liliuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Liliuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking
Location: Liliuokalani Gardens
Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that really makes a difference? Come get dirty with UH Hilo students, community members, and alumni in a learning through service project as we help restore these beautiful aquatic ponds to a healthy natural ecosystem again.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, reusable water bottle, appropriate footwear for pond mucking (be prepared to get dirty and muddy!)
What will be provided:
Free lunch, gloves, buckets and mucking tools!
For more information, or to rsvp, please fill out this form at docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfudHw234eDHvfl5DzhglqhtF8Thx0rNzQZMEy-_Kwi6ALZbw/viewform. Call Campus and Community Service at (808) 932-7796 if you have any questions or concerns.
We will be meeting at the Tea House Pavilion.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
Week of October 1, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.