The Next Step - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Next Step
Location: SSC W-201
Do You Know What Your Next Step Is? Being a transfer student is hard, especially when you are not sure which credits transferred and which ones didn't plus not knowing what courses are still left to take. Graduation is not far away and we want to make sure you are on the right track!
Our event, The Next Step, is on September 27, 2017 from 12:30 to 2pm in W-201, which is located on the second floor of the Student Services Building. Here, advisors will be ready to answer any questions one-on-one about your current and future courses as well as making sure all your transfer credits were applied correctly. There will be snacks and refreshments provided.
Visit us in W-201 on September 27 so you know what your next step is!
Special Restrictions: Open to UH Hilo Transfer Students only.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of September 24, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.