The Next Step - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Next Step
Location: SSC W-201
Do You Know What Your Next Step Is? Being a transfer student is hard, especially when you are not sure which credits transferred and which ones didn't plus not knowing what courses are still left to take. Graduation is not far away and we want to make sure you are on the right track!
Our event, The Next Step, is on September 27, 2017 from 12:30 to 2pm in W-201, which is located on the second floor of the Student Services Building. Here, advisors will be ready to answer any questions one-on-one about your current and future courses as well as making sure all your transfer credits were applied correctly. There will be snacks and refreshments provided.
Visit us in W-201 on September 27 so you know what your next step is!
Special Restrictions: Open to UH Hilo Transfer Students only.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|Week of September 24, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.