Presentation by UH William S. Richardson School of Law - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Presentation by UH William S. Richardson School of Law
Location: Campus Center 306
Interested in applying to law school? Want to learn more about Hawai‘i’s only law school or find out how you can learn more about
Hawai‘i’s legal history?
Please join Professor Troy J.H. Andrade for a special presentation
Sponsored by the Ulu Lehua Scholars Program at the William S. Richardson
School of Law and the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Pre-Law Certificate Program
A flyer for the presentation is available at:
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7129
What's also happening?
Week of September 17, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.