Fall 2017 Support Groups - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Fall 2017 Support Groups
Counseling Services Present: Fall 2017 Counseling & Support Groups
All UH Hilo students are welcome!
There is no charge for our services.
All services respect your privacy and confidentiality.
Check out our group offerings this semester!
Please email email@example.com or call 808-932-7465 to learn more or to join one of these groups.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
Tags: Counseling Services Support Groups LGBTQIA ASD Non-Traditional Respectful Relationships Disabilities Support Grief Support Former Foster Child Support International Student Support New to UH Hilo Support Acceptance and Commitment Support Group Women's The
What's also happening?
Week of December 3, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.