DKICP 9th Health Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
DKICP 9th Health Fair
Location: Prince Kuhio Plaza, 111 Puainako St., Hilo, HI 96720
The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy will offer free health
assessments and lots more educational interactive booths at its 9th annual
Health Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 7 at Prince Kuhio Plaza. The event coincides with the national American Pharmacists Month. Representatives from many
community organizations also will be on hand to present information about
what they're doing.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7139
What's also happening?
Week of October 1, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.