The Leadership Challenge - Session II - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Challenge - Session II
Location: Campus Center 306
The Leadership Challenge Workshop-Session II continues with Master Trainer, Mason Chock on Sunday, October 22nd from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM as we continue to focus on The Five Practices and Ten Commitments of Exemplary Leadership. The interactive session continues with Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart plus future commitments with student success and leadership in daily life. Students who complete the 2-day workshop will receive a Certificate of Completion at Let's Celebrate on November 29, 2017. This workshop is sponsored by the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Must be a currently registered UH Hilo student with a validated UH Hilo validated ID card to participate and attend Session I and Session II to receive a Certificate of Completion.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.