Pulling Together and TEAMwork - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pulling Together and TEAMwork
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "Pulling Together & TEAMwork" workshop session with Ka Lama Ku Leadership Coordinator, Leomi L. Bergknut. This training is being held on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 1:00-2:00 PM in Campus Center 306. The training will focus on principles based on the values of TEAMwork and learning to cultivate them during times of change in organizations and communities. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo Students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership. This workshop session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo student ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 8, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.