Pulling Together and TEAMwork - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Pulling Together and TEAMwork
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "Pulling Together & TEAMwork" workshop session with Ka Lama Ku Leadership Coordinator, Leomi L. Bergknut. This training is being held on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 1:00-2:00 PM in Campus Center 306. The training will focus on principles based on the values of TEAMwork and learning to cultivate them during times of change in organizations and communities. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo Students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership. This workshop session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo student ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of October 8, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.