Cuarteto Latinoamericano - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Performing Arts Center
Hawaii Concert Society Presents: Cuarteto Latinoamericano
Cuarteto Latinoamericano has been one of the world's most renowned classical music ensembles for more than thirty years. In addition to performing the standard string quartet repertoire, they are a leading proponent of Latin American music for string quartet. Winners of the 2012 and 2016 Latin Grammys for Best Classical Recordings, they have been recognized with the Mexican Music Critics Association Award and have three times received Chamber Music America/ASCAP's "Most Adventurous Programming" Award.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are General Admission: $25 Seniors: $20 Students: $10 and available at:
Most Irresistible Shop - 256 Kamehameha, 935-9644
Music Exchange - 792 Piilani St., 961-3363
UHH Performing Arts Center Box Office - 932-7490 (Tue-Fri 10am-2pm)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 935-5831
What's also happening?
Week of January 28, 2018Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.