Stephen Hough, Piano - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Stephen Hough, Piano
Location: Performing Arts Center
Hawaii Convert Society Presents: Stephen Hough, Piano
Englishman Stephen Hough is regarded as a Renaissance man of our time. Over the course of his career, he has distinguished himself not only as a uniquely insightful concert pianist, but also as a writer and composer. His mastery of the instrument along with his individual and inquisitive mind has earned him a multitude of prestigious awards and a long-standing international following. We are delighted that he will perform for us.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are General Admission: $25 Seniors: $20 Students: $10 and available at:
Most Irresistible Shop - 256 Kamehameha, 935-9644
Music Exchange - 792 Piilani St., 961-3363
UHH Performing Arts Center Box Office - 932-7490 (Tue-Fri 10am-2pm)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 935-5831
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.