The Leadership Practices Inventory: A 360 Degree Assessment - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Practices Inventory: A 360 Degree Assessment
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a specialty training on "The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory (LPI): A 360 Degree Leadership Assessment with LPI Certified Trainer & Coach, Leomi L Bergknut, on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, from 4:30-5:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Students who attend will be introduced to the process of assessing their leadership skills based on "The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership" model by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner plus the 30 behaviors research shows lead to best leadership outcomes. Assessment will be done with the Student LPI 360 Online tool on a web-based platform where "Observers" are invited to assess your leadership skills. Part of the process is a coaching feedback meeting to review your LPI with Leomi. Seating is limited for this unique online assessment tool and also a mandatory requirement of "The Leadership Challenge" training being held on October 21-22, 2017. To register, contact Leomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-932-7377.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY) or email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
Special Restrictions: Restriction: Online LPI 360 Tool and Certificate available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
|Week of September 24, 2017||Next →|
- International Nights Tickets on Sale!
- Tickets for International Nights are now on sale! This annual event set for Friday, February 23 & Saturday, February 24 features performances from around the world. ...
- Campus and Community Service Book Drive
- Campus and Community Service, a Campus Center Fee Board program, is holding their 2nd annual Book Drive in conjunction with Read Across America. We are collecting children's books to donate to local elementary schools. ...
- Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 Study Abroad Application Due
- If you are considering studying abroad for Summer 2018 or Spring 2019, you need to submit your application by March 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application
- The 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application opened November 1, 2017. Go online to complete your application today and apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2018. ...
- Black History Month Events and Activities
- Black History Month (BHM) was established to recognize and celebrate the contributions of African Americans, and to remember profound African American leaders who have left behind a legacy that has inspired many. ...
- UHHSA RISO Funding Applications OPEN
- Calling all RISO Leaders! Just a reminder, the University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is currently accepting RISO Funding Applications for Spring 2018. ...
- 2018-19 UH Hilo Student Association SPRING ELECTIONS
- Want to make an impact on campus? Become a leader in your student association! The University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) looks to accurately represent the views of the entire student body and serves as a liaison between ...
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.