The Leadership Practices Inventory: A 360 Degree Assessment - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Practices Inventory: A 360 Degree Assessment
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a specialty training on "The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory (LPI): A 360 Degree Leadership Assessment with LPI Certified Trainer & Coach, Leomi L Bergknut, on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, from 4:30-5:30 PM in Campus Center 306. Students who attend will be introduced to the process of assessing their leadership skills based on "The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership" model by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner plus the 30 behaviors research shows lead to best leadership outcomes. Assessment will be done with the Student LPI 360 Online tool on a web-based platform where "Observers" are invited to assess your leadership skills. Part of the process is a coaching feedback meeting to review your LPI with Leomi. Seating is limited for this unique online assessment tool and also a mandatory requirement of "The Leadership Challenge" training being held on October 21-22, 2017. To register, contact Leomi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-932-7377.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY) or email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
Special Restrictions: Restriction: Online LPI 360 Tool and Certificate available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 24, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.