True Colors: Keys to Personal Success - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
True Colors: Keys to Personal Success
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us in a True Colors training with Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Development Program Coordinator, Leomi L Bergknut, on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon in Campus Center 301. True Colors is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of orange, gold, green and blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors. This interactive workshop includes activities in understanding and recognizing diversity, team building techniques and an awareness in communication styles. True Colors-Keys to Personal Success is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Specialty Training Program for UH Hilo Students. Leomi is a certified trainer with True Colors, The Leadership Practice Inventory and The Leadership Challenge. This training workshop is sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board. To register, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, September 21, 2017 as seating is limited.
Special Restrictions: Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Restriction: Must be a currently registered UH Hilo student with a validated ID card to participate and to receive a True Colors Certificate of Completion.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 17, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.