True Colors: Keys to Personal Success - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
True Colors: Keys to Personal Success
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us in a True Colors training with Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Development Program Coordinator, Leomi L Bergknut, on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon in Campus Center 301. True Colors is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of orange, gold, green and blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors. This interactive workshop includes activities in understanding and recognizing diversity, team building techniques and an awareness in communication styles. True Colors-Keys to Personal Success is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Specialty Training Program for UH Hilo Students. Leomi is a certified trainer with True Colors, The Leadership Practice Inventory and The Leadership Challenge. This training workshop is sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board. To register, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at email@example.com by Thursday, September 21, 2017 as seating is limited.
Special Restrictions: Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Restriction: Must be a currently registered UH Hilo student with a validated ID card to participate and to receive a True Colors Certificate of Completion.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 17, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.