True Colors: Keys to Personal Success - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
True Colors: Keys to Personal Success
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us in a True Colors training with Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Development Program Coordinator, Leomi L Bergknut, on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon in Campus Center 301. True Colors is a model for understanding yourself and others based on your personality temperament. The colors of orange, gold, green and blue are used to differentiate the four central personality styles of True Colors. This interactive workshop includes activities in understanding and recognizing diversity, team building techniques and an awareness in communication styles. True Colors-Keys to Personal Success is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Specialty Training Program for UH Hilo Students. Leomi is a certified trainer with True Colors, The Leadership Practice Inventory and The Leadership Challenge. This training workshop is sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board. To register, contact Leomi L. Bergknut at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, September 21, 2017 as seating is limited.
Special Restrictions: Registration Deadline: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Restriction: Must be a currently registered UH Hilo student with a validated ID card to participate and to receive a True Colors Certificate of Completion.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
|Week of September 17, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.