Dealing With Anger Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dealing With Anger Workshop
Location: Campus Center Room 301
Dealing with Anger: Steps to Understanding and Transformation: A workshop presented by Mala'e Erickson, non-violent communication (compassionate communication) teacher and practitioner. Free and open to the public. Register online at go.hawaii.edu/jp0 or contact Kuikahi Mediation Center at 808-935-7844 ext. 3. Sponsored by Kuikahi Mediation Center, Rotary Club of South Hilo, Hilo Bay Rotary Club, Political Science Department and International Student Services.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 935-7844
Tags: conflict international
What's also happening?
Week of October 15, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.