Conflict Resolution - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "Conflict Resolution" training with Catherine Lampton of Mediation & More on Wednesday, September 20th from 1:00-2:00 PM in Campus Center 306. This training will focus on "Mastering the Challenges of Listening" and the process with conflict resolution and improving relationships. In this talk, if you dare, accept the 'Listening Challenge' that Catherine designed especially to improve listening skills.
Catherine Lampton is a former graduate of UH Hilo and also an active mediator with the Kuʻikahi Mediation Center in Hilo and the Mediation Center of Hawaii. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series and in collaboration with Suicide Prevention Month. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
Special Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo Student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
|Week of September 17, 2017||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.