Conflict Resolution - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "Conflict Resolution" training with Catherine Lampton of Mediation & More on Wednesday, September 20th from 1:00-2:00 PM in Campus Center 306. This training will focus on "Mastering the Challenges of Listening" and the process with conflict resolution and improving relationships. In this talk, if you dare, accept the 'Listening Challenge' that Catherine designed especially to improve listening skills.
Catherine Lampton is a former graduate of UH Hilo and also an active mediator with the Kuʻikahi Mediation Center in Hilo and the Mediation Center of Hawaii. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series and in collaboration with Suicide Prevention Month. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
Special Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo Student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 17, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.