Privilege, Power and Leadership - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Privilege, Power and Leadership
Location: Campus Center 306
Join Interim Campus Community & Services Coordinator, Maile Boggeln, as she presents Privilege, Power & Leadership and "What does Privilege mean to you?" "How does it affect our lives?" "Does it matter to you as a student and as a person of society?" Take part in this session to learn more about yourself and the feelings you may have as you venture into the different realms of privilege. This training session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
Special Restrictions: The Certificate of Leadership is available only to UH Hilo students with a validated UH Hilo validated student ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 10, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.