No Shame, No Blame - Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
No Shame, No Blame - Fair
Location: Campus Center Plaza
This fair is being held at the Campus Center Plaza on Wednesday September 13 from 10am - 2pm as part of the Suicide Prevention Month of Events. The purpose of this fair is to let students and the UH Hilo community know their resources that are available to them. Come partake in an activity that promotes self-care, wellness or hope in relation to our campus organizations and resources.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of September 10, 2017Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.