Study Abroad in Okinawa, Japan! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Study Abroad in Okinawa, Japan!
Location: Kilohana Writing Center (1st Floor Library )
Representatives from the University of Ryukyus in Okinawa, Japan, will be available to share with you about their study abroad programs open to all UH Hilo students. Learn from the professors about what life is like in Okinawa and what classes are readily available in your major.
Okinawa is home to the Churaumi Aquarium, Eisa drum dances, Sefa-utaki (UNESCO World Heritage Site), ecotourism, and a various other attractions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to study while living in Okinawa.
Deadline to apply for all study abroad programs as early as Fall 2018 is October 2, 2017.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of September 3, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.