The Values of Ka Lama Ku and The Leadership Challenge - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Values of Ka Lama Ku and The Leadership Challenge
Location: Campus Center 306
Come and join us for an hour long interactive session on The 5 Values of Ka Lama Ku and it's relationship to The Leadership Challenge on Wednesday, September 6, 2017 from 1-2:00 PM in Campus Center 306. Students who also attend can register for The Leadership Challenge training being held in October. This training session is part of the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership Series. Workshop sessions are sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board. Mahalo!
Special Restrictions: UH Hilo students qualifying for the Certificate of Leadership must have a validated UH Hilo ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of September 3, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.