Advanced Grant Writing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Advanced Grant Writing
Location: UCB 331
Participants will produce a mini grant proposal, applying all of the skills learned from the Basic Grant Writing workshops. Proposals will be individually reviewed for minimum requirements, clear and concise statement of need, thorough budget, additional funding sources, board of directors and collaboration efforts.
October 28, 2017, Saturday
Instructor: Jeani Navarro
Instructor Jeani Navarro has over 30 years of grant writing experience and has helped various community organizations secure needed funding.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of October 22, 2017||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.