Writing from the Subconscious - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Writing from the Subconscious
Location: UCB 104
A new approach for seasoned writers or individuals just beginning to explore creative writing, this class offers strategies that will help students silence the inner critic, become more creative, and surprise themselves with compelling work that isn't like anything else out there.
September 13 - November 1, 2017, Wednesdays
Instructor: Adam Sydney
Having produced five novels through subconscious writing and published three, Adam Sydney has taught various writing classes at the college level for more than seven years. With two master's degrees in screenwriting, he has a good understanding of story structure and how subconscious writing can transform it. He is the author of the blog How to Write Subconsciously.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 10, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.