Quickbooks Online Part 1 *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Quickbooks Online Part 1 *ETF
Location: UCB 105
Beginning QuickBooks Online: Learn the basics of accounting and how QuickBooks Online is a great accounting tool for small businesses. Familiarize yourself with the QuickBooks Online features and benefits. Learn how to read and understand financial statements utilizing QuickBooks Online.
Tuition includes textbooks.
Discount Package includes all 3 sections
October 16 - 20, 2017, Monday - Friday
Instructor: Claire Akau
With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $190
Discount Package: $525
Required: Ability to operate a computer and 4GB+ USB Drive
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of October 15, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.