North Korea: An Informative Exploration - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
North Korea: An Informative Exploration
Location: CH 6
This class will attempt to take a new approach to understanding the history, people, and current events of what has shaped, and what continues to shape, the People's Democratic Republic of Korea.
October 7 - October 21, 2017, Saturdays
Instructor: Aaron Martinson
Aaron Martinson lived in South Korea for 8 years, where he was a writer, radio personality and professor. He was also an editor for the Korean Tourism Organization and wrote for magazines such as Seoul Select and Seoul Magazine.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $60
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of October 1, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.