Microsoft Office Advanced Computer Certificate Program *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Microsoft Office Advanced Computer Certificate Program *ETF
Location: UCB 105
Learn how to make your much more efficient and productive by learning how to utilize advanced workflows using Microsoft Word & Excel. Topics include pivot tables, multi-sheet linking, advanced formatting, and more.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
September 25 - 29, 2017, Monday-Friday
Instructor: Claire Niibu-Akau
With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $275
Required: Basic computer knowledge, intermediate Microsoft Office skills and a 4GB+ USB Drive
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of September 24, 2017||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.