Japanese Conversation, Beginners Level 3 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Japanese Conversation, Beginners Level 3
Location: CH 6
This class is for students who know Hiragana, Katakana, and beginner's level conversation including introductions and explaining simple daily activities. The focus will be on increasing vocabulary, understanding sentence structure and advancing conversation skills. Students will also learn basic Kanji.
September 6 - December 6, 2017, Wednesdays
Instructor: Hiroko Igarashi
Instructor Hiroko Igarashi has a BS in Mathematics, BA in Communications and MA in China-US Relations. She has many years of experience teaching Japanese to children and adults in the community, and as a UH Hilo Lecturer. Her classes are practical, fun and interactive, helping students to get the most out of every session.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $170
Required: Nakama 1b or Nakama 1, 2nd editions and Kanken Level 10
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 3, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.