Japanese Conversation, Beginners Level 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Japanese Conversation, Beginners Level 2
Location: CH 6
This class will focus on practical Japanese language skills and important cultural issues for effective communication. Reading and writing will also be covered. Lessons are moderately paced and will focus on simple conversational skills, such as how to introduce yourself, to express times, and to explain simple daily activities. Homework is assigned at each class to maximize learning and progress.
September 5 - December 5, 2017, Tuesdays
Instructor: Hiroko Igarashi
Instructor Hiroko Igarashi has a BS in Mathematics, BA in Communications and MA in China-US Relations. She has many years of experience teaching Japanese to children and adults in the community, and as a UH Hilo Lecturer. Her classes are practical, fun and interactive, helping students to get the most out of every session.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $160
Required: Students must be familiar with hiragana and a few basic greetings. Nakama 1a or Nakama 1, 2nd editions
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 3, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.