Hula Hoop Fitness and Fun - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hula Hoop Fitness and Fun
Location: Old Gym
Join Pam Owens for this fun and funky way to get fit! Classes will include constructing hoops, stretching and cardio exercises, instruction on basic hooping techniques and lots of practice. Alternative performance and dance techniques will be introduced by guest hula hoopers.
No experience necessary, all levels are welcome. Students will get to keep their own personalized, handmade hoop.
September 8 - November 3, 2017, Fridays
Instructor: Pam Owens
Pam Owens is a former professional athlete with a passion for alternative forms of exercise. She has adopted hula hooping into her fun and healthy lifestyle!
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $75
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 3, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.