Exploring Korean Cooking: Korean Entrees - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Exploring Korean Cooking: Korean Entrees
Learn to make your own authentic Korean entrees. Students will get hands-on and in-stomach experience, while also learning a little about Korean culture along the way.
All materials will be provided.
Discount Package includes Exploring Korean Cooking: Make Your Own Kimchi
September 23, 2017, Saturday
Instructor: Aaron and Sohee Martinson
Sohee and Aaron Martinson bring a unique flavor to their folk cooking classes, thanks to their diverse backgrounds and fun and informative style of teaching. They met in Sohee’s homeland in South Korea, where Aaron spent 8 years as an expat. Sohee and her family own and operate a popular and successful restaurant in Seoul. Aaron has been an instructor for 10 years and is also a writer, editor, public speaker, digital artist and filmmaker. Sohee is a former Judo player and coach, who is now an educator and entrepreneur.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55
Discount Package: $95
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 17, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.