Exploring Korean Cooking: Korean Entrees - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Exploring Korean Cooking: Korean Entrees
Learn to make your own authentic Korean entrees. Students will get hands-on and in-stomach experience, while also learning a little about Korean culture along the way.
All materials will be provided.
Discount Package includes Exploring Korean Cooking: Make Your Own Kimchi
September 23, 2017, Saturday
Instructor: Aaron and Sohee Martinson
Sohee and Aaron Martinson bring a unique flavor to their folk cooking classes, thanks to their diverse backgrounds and fun and informative style of teaching. They met in Sohee’s homeland in South Korea, where Aaron spent 8 years as an expat. Sohee and her family own and operate a popular and successful restaurant in Seoul. Aaron has been an instructor for 10 years and is also a writer, editor, public speaker, digital artist and filmmaker. Sohee is a former Judo player and coach, who is now an educator and entrepreneur.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55
Discount Package: $95
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of September 17, 2017||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.