Beginners Boxing for Keiki - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Beginners Boxing for Keiki
Location: Old Gym
Students will be introduced to the basics of boxing, including safety,hand wrapping, proper stance, foot movement, basic punches, and blocking & counter punching. This course is designed to improve balance & coordination and teaches a blend of offensive and defensive skills used in the art of self defense.
Thursdays, August 31-October 5
Instructor: Perry Harada
Perry Harada is a certified coach, judge and referee with the United States Amateur Boxing, Inc.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55
Required: Hand wraps, available from retail stores.
Must wear athletic shoes, appropriate exercise war, bring water and a towel.
This class is for ages 8-12.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of August 27, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.