Basics of Business Marketing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basics of Business Marketing
Location: K 112
Understand the basics of marketing to help you effectively reach the target audience for your small- to medium-sized business. Be prepared for hands-on work, as this class will not only provide you with knowledge, but will also give you the structure and guidance that you need to actually create and initiate your marketing plan. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking to create advertising materials, including a website, videos, flyers, brochures, and more.
Discount Package includes Website Content Class
Instructor: Adam Sydney
Adam Sydney has worked in and taught new-media marketing for sixteen years, and has created the concepts for numerous websites, helping professionals to successfully maximize their presence on the web.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $125
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.