Dance Collective - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Performing Arts Center
It is with great pleasure and honor that we announce the second Dance Collective concert. What might have remained just a singular sensation has turned into a sequel of sorts due to the overwhelmingly positive response from the participants and attendees of last year’s event.
Many of you came out to support not only the extraordinarily talented and hardworking dancers and choreographers who graced the stage, but also the message behind the show: that of creating a strong, vibrant and cohesive dance community in which everyone could participate.
So here we are with another diverse show, excited to continue building upon that message.
This show features a range of new and established dancers and choreographers from Island Dance Academy, Paradise Performing Arts Center, Center Stage Dance Alliance, N2 Dance and UH Hilo Dance department to name but a few.
The proceeds from this event will go toward providing dance opportunities for our island community and perpetuating this event.
For those who came last time, we hope to see you again. For everyone else, we hope that you will join us in this year’s Dance Collective!
Special Restrictions: Tickets are open seating $20 General, $10 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Please call the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office at 932-7490, Tuesday – Friday 10am-2pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of September 24, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.