American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF
Location: K 106
This class is for anyone with some experience with American Sign Language (ASL). There will be an initial review of the basics to assess the overall class level. Participants will focus on advancing expressive and receptive conversational skills.
Wednesdays, September 20-November 22
Instructor: Pam Bond
Pam Bond is a deaf instructor and is native in ASL. She has 12 years of teaching experience at Brigham Young University and at the high school level in Utah.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150
Required: Signing Naturally Student Workbook with DVD, Level 1, Units 1-6, copyright 2008.
Open to ages 15 and up
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 10, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.