American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF
Location: K 106
This class is for anyone with some experience with American Sign Language (ASL). There will be an initial review of the basics to assess the overall class level. Participants will focus on advancing expressive and receptive conversational skills.
Wednesdays, September 20-November 22
Instructor: Pam Bond
Pam Bond is a deaf instructor and is native in ASL. She has 12 years of teaching experience at Brigham Young University and at the high school level in Utah.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150
Required: Signing Naturally Student Workbook with DVD, Level 1, Units 1-6, copyright 2008.
Open to ages 15 and up
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 10, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.