American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
American Sign Language, Level 1b *ETF
Location: K 106
This class is for anyone with some experience with American Sign Language (ASL). There will be an initial review of the basics to assess the overall class level. Participants will focus on advancing expressive and receptive conversational skills.
Wednesdays, September 20-November 22
Instructor: Pam Bond
Pam Bond is a deaf instructor and is native in ASL. She has 12 years of teaching experience at Brigham Young University and at the high school level in Utah.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150
Required: Signing Naturally Student Workbook with DVD, Level 1, Units 1-6, copyright 2008.
Open to ages 15 and up
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of September 10, 2017||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! Event details: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13261 More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.