Quickbooks Online Part 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Quickbooks Online Part 2
Location: UCB 105 (PC Lab)
Intermediate QuickBooks Online course covers more basic accounting practices and operations of QuickBooks: Master the regular cycle of QuickBooks from entering transactions, memorizing and creating rules, reconciling bank statements and producing reports.
Tuition includes textbook
Dates: July 3 - 7, 2017 (no class 7/4), Monday - Friday, 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Instructor: Claire Akau
Instructor Bio:With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $190
Required: Ability to operate a computer is required.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of July 2, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.