UH Hilo 2017 Spring Commencement - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo 2017 Spring Commencement
Location: Edith Kanakaʻole Multi-Purpose Stadium
Please join us to celebrate the graduating class of 2017!
President Tommy Esang Remengesau, Jr. of the Republic of Palau will deliver the keynote address. Performing arts major Karla Kapo‘aiola Ahn is the student speaker. The university will graduate its first candidates for a master of arts in heritage management.
More information at: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/stories/2017/05/01/uh-hilo-2017-spring-commencement-may-7/
Live feed at graduation.uhhcc.org/live-feed
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7840
What's also happening?
Week of May 7, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.