2017 UH Hilo Annual Spring Food Drive - Announcement Details
2017 UH Hilo Annual Spring Food Drive
The UH Hilo 2017 Annual Spring Food Drive is done in culmination with the State Food Drive.
Please help us end hunger in Hawai`i. All of your donations, food or monetary, will stay right here to help Big Island residents. In 2016 alone 1.4 million pounds of emergency food was distributed.
How you can help:
Donate your non-perishable food items to any one of our convenient locations on campus. Just look for the labelled bin.
-UH Hilo Athletics Office
-Campus Center Office, rm 210
-Division of Student Affairs office
-UH Hilo Concierge desk, SSC 1st flr
-The Performing Arts Center
-Campus Center Dining Hall
You can also make a monetary donation online using this link:
Please be sure to make sure that you add (UH Hilo Food Drive) to your address line so that the donation comes back to the Big island.
You can also volunteer at the Hawaii Island Food Bank, if you are interested please contact Maile Boggeln at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the food drive you can visit the Campus and Community Service website at:
Together we can make a difference! www.youtube.com/watch?v=21W5TcvnVeQ
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of April 30, 2017||Next →|
TBD Mens Golf
TBD Mens Golf
TBD Mens Golf
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester. ...
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, or other disabilities. ...
- RISO Registration Form now Available
- Attention UH Hilo Students: The CCS office is now accepting RISO registration forms for the 2016-2017 school year. For more information or to view the application and requirements please visit the RISO webpage: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Career Connections
- The Career and Academic Advising Center is hosting a series of information sessions called Career Connections this spring semester. These sessions will feature businesses and employers and allow students to interact in a more intimate setting. ...
- 2017 UH Hilo Annual Spring Food Drive
- The UH Hilo 2017 Annual Spring Food Drive is done in culmination with the State Food Drive. Please help us end hunger in Hawai`i. All of your donations, food or monetary, will stay right here to help Big Island residents. In 2016 alone 1. ...
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Ceremony
- Join us as we celebrate and recognize our UH Hilo student leaders at the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at the Campus Center Dining Hall from 6:30 PM-8:30 PM. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service(CCS) is a Campus Center program that provides an educational approach to foster civic responsibility and engagement through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.