2017 UH Hilo Annual Spring Food Drive - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
2017 UH Hilo Annual Spring Food Drive
The UH Hilo 2017 Annual Spring Food Drive is done in culmination with the State Food Drive.
Please help us end hunger in Hawai`i. All of your donations, food or monetary, will stay right here to help Big Island residents. In 2016 alone 1.4 million pounds of emergency food was distributed.
How you can help:
Donate your non-perishable food items to any one of our convenient locations on campus. Just look for the labelled bin.
-UH Hilo Athletics Office
-Campus Center Office, rm 210
-Division of Student Affairs office
-UH Hilo Concierge desk, SSC 1st flr
-The Performing Arts Center
-Campus Center Dining Hall
You can also make a monetary donation online using this link:
Please be sure to make sure that you add (UH Hilo Food Drive) to your address line so that the donation comes back to the Big island.
You can also volunteer at the Hawaii Island Food Bank, if you are interested please contact Maile Boggeln at email@example.com.
For more information about the food drive you can visit the Campus and Community Service website at:
Together we can make a difference! www.youtube.com/watch?v=21W5TcvnVeQ
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of April 30, 2017Next →
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- Call for Submissions - Hohonu
- Hohonu, UH Hilo's Journal for Academic Writing is currently accepting submissions for its Spring 2020 publication. The final deadline is January 24th. For more information please contact Hohonu at hohonu@hawaii. ...
- Open Positions for the Board of Student Publications!
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is currently seeking students who are interested in making a difference by getting involved in their campus community; forging sustainable relationships with students, faculty, and staff at UH Hilo; and ...
- Call for Volunteers 25th Annual UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a
- Aloha Vulcans! The UH Hilo Ho`olaule`a committee is seeking volunteers to help with our 25th annual event. All those interested in volunteering are asked to fill out this form: https://forms. ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- Volunteers Needed for Science Olympiad Tournament
- Aloha kākou, The Center for Community Engagement & the Office of Research and Community Partnerships are hosting the 2020 Science Olympiad Hawaiʻi Island regional tournament for middle and high school students on February 8, 2020. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.