Take Back the Night - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Take Back the Night
Location: Campus Center Plaza
The Title IX Office and Student Activities Council invite you to Take Back the Night, an event to combat issues like sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. These issues happen in our own community and we want to not only make people more aware, but also show students how much support they have. There will be on-campus and community organizations tabling to show their support, as well as having additional resources there so students know what their options are if something happens. This event will include a tie-dye section, sign making, a march to show our solidarity and live music. There will also be free food and giveaways!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of April 23, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.