S.A.N.E. Presentation and Resources - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
S.A.N.E. Presentation and Resources
Location: Campus Center 306
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for a presentation by Misty Davis, a registered nurse and sex assault nurse examiner. Misty will discuss resources, processes and will be available for a Q&A session. Heather Hirata, Assistant Director of UH Hilo's Student Medical Services, will also be available to discuss resources. Students interested in nursing are encouraged to attend to learn about this career option, but all are welcome!
This event is in collaboration with UH Hilo's Student Health and Wellness Programs.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of April 2, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.