S.A.N.E. Presentation and Resources - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
S.A.N.E. Presentation and Resources
Location: Campus Center 306
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for a presentation by Misty Davis, a registered nurse and sex assault nurse examiner. Misty will discuss resources, processes and will be available for a Q&A session. Heather Hirata, Assistant Director of UH Hilo's Student Medical Services, will also be available to discuss resources. Students interested in nursing are encouraged to attend to learn about this career option, but all are welcome!
This event is in collaboration with UH Hilo's Student Health and Wellness Programs.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of April 2, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.