The Perks of Being a Wallflower [Film Screening] - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower [Film Screening]
Location: UCB 100
Join Counseling Services and the LGBTQ+ Center for showing of "The Perks of Being of Wallflower". This movie is a coming-of-age story that deals with many issues including identity, friendship, and anxiety. Snacks will be available for the film, and a discussion about the mental health themes covered the movie will follow. All are welcome.
"In this film, an introvert freshmen is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world. " - IMDB
View a trailer at www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5rh7O4IDc0
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
Week of March 12, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.