Liliuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Liliuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking
Pond Mucking activity at Liliuokalani Gardens
Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that really makes a difference? Come get dirty with UH Hilo students, community members and alumni in a learning through service project as we help restore these beautiful aquatic ponds to a healthy natural ecosystem again.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
We will be meeting in the Pavilion by the Tea House
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, reusable water bottle , appropriate footwear for pond mucking (be prepared to get dirty and muddy!)
What will be provided:
Free lunch, gloves, buckets and mucking tools!
For more information, or to rsvp, please contact Maile Boggeln at email@example.com or call (808) 932-7796 with any questions.
An activity presented by the Friends of Liliuokalani Gardens, the Hawai’i County Parks & Recreation Department, UH Hilo Campus Center, Campus and Community Service a CC Fee Board Program and the UH Hilo Sociology Club.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7796
Tags: Campus Center Campus and Community Service CC Fee Board Liliuokalani Gardens Service Volunteer Volunteer Opportunity Service Project Pond Mucking Friends of Liliuokalani Gardens Community Alumni Community Service Community Members
What's also happening?
Week of March 5, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.