Effective Interviewing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: W 9
Whether you only interview occasionally or you interview frequently, choosing the right candidate for a position is high-stakes for you and your organization. This class will focus on identifying capability in individuals through behavior-based questioning, making the match between job requirements and qualifications, and avoiding personal biases in the screening and selection process.
March 16, 2017, Thursday
5:00pm - 8:00 pm
Siniva L. Pota
Instructor Siniva L. Pota is an energetic instructor with a lot of experience in supervisory and managerial roles, which she greatly attributes to her passion for constantly growing and developing herself. She is always challenging herself to do better and be better and uses her people-oriented approach to promote unity and build a happy environment in the workplace.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $45.00
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of March 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.