Effective Interviewing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: W 9
Whether you only interview occasionally or you interview frequently, choosing the right candidate for a position is high-stakes for you and your organization. This class will focus on identifying capability in individuals through behavior-based questioning, making the match between job requirements and qualifications, and avoiding personal biases in the screening and selection process.
March 16, 2017, Thursday
5:00pm - 8:00 pm
Siniva L. Pota
Instructor Siniva L. Pota is an energetic instructor with a lot of experience in supervisory and managerial roles, which she greatly attributes to her passion for constantly growing and developing herself. She is always challenging herself to do better and be better and uses her people-oriented approach to promote unity and build a happy environment in the workplace.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $45.00
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of March 12, 2017Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.