Qigong for Beginners - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Qigong for Beginners
Location: Aikido of Hawaii, 29 Shipman St. #203
Qigong (chi kung) has been an integral part of Chinese culture since ancient China. Qi is the energy or natural force that fills the universe and our bodies. Qigong is working to harmonize, and balance our qi, while removing qi blockages. The qigong exercises and breathing are beneficial in improving health, our immunity, organ systems, and longevity.
March 4 - April 8, 2017, Saturdays
8:00am - 9:00am
Instructor Barbara Klein, chief instructor and co-founder of Aikido of Hilo, an Aikikai Rokudan (6th degree black belt). She has over 40 years of experience both training in and teaching Aikido.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55.00
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of February 26, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.