iPhone Basics - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: PB 7
New to iPhone? Feel like your “smart phone” is smarter than you? Learn the basics from the ground up in our introduction iPhone class. This class starts with the essential basics you need to know to make your iPhone experience much less frustrating and more enjoyable. Topic covered: Basic navigation, volume and ringers, speakerphone, storing contacts, missed calls/call log, texting, setting up caller id photos, voicemail, passwords, using your camera, finding and sharing your pictures, connecting to wifi internet, and much more!
Section 1:February 13, 14, & 15, 2017, Mon & Tues & Wed
Section 2: April 24, 25 & 26, 2017, Mon & Tues & Wed
Evan Clark is a Certified Recording Engineer / Electronic Multimedia Producer from Kansas City. Evan is a graduate of Full Sail University / Studio Florida. Evan has taught technology classes to adults for over 10 years.
Special Restrictions: Required: Basic iPhone knowledge & an iPhone 4s or higher with a charger and cable required.
Parking Fee Applies: $3.00 Daily
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of February 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.