Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2
Location: PB 7
Part 2 will teach you how to harness the power of Photoshop Elements by focusing on useful tools and applications including content aware (i.e. erasing people), masking (i.e. cutting and pasting people into different places), combining multiple pictures for the perfect group shots, and liquefying images (i.e. slimming down people in photos). The course will also cover software multimedia functions, such as video slideshows that can be burned to DVDs.
3/27-30, 2017, Monday-Thursday
Artin Mardirousi is UCLA graduate and professional digital videographer / graphic designer from Los Angeles. While in L.A. he designed and produced magazine
advertisements for Local and Community Merchant magazines, designed menus for local restaurants, and designed album artwork for musicians.
Special Restrictions: Required: Basic computer skills and basic Photoshop Elements experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of March 26, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.