Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2
Location: PB 7
Part 2 will teach you how to harness the power of Photoshop Elements by focusing on useful tools and applications including content aware (i.e. erasing people), masking (i.e. cutting and pasting people into different places), combining multiple pictures for the perfect group shots, and liquefying images (i.e. slimming down people in photos). The course will also cover software multimedia functions, such as video slideshows that can be burned to DVDs.
3/27-30, 2017, Monday-Thursday
Artin Mardirousi is UCLA graduate and professional digital videographer / graphic designer from Los Angeles. While in L.A. he designed and produced magazine
advertisements for Local and Community Merchant magazines, designed menus for local restaurants, and designed album artwork for musicians.
Special Restrictions: Required: Basic computer skills and basic Photoshop Elements experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of March 26, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day
- Priority Acceptance for Hohonu Submissions
- Hohonu, UH Hilo's Academic Journal is currently accepting submissions for its Spring 2020 edition. We encourage all majors to submit their essays and research papers. The deadline for priority submission is December 16, 2019. ...
- Mindfulness classes
- Student Health and Wellness program would like to invite you to Mindfulness classes. Hosted by Micheal Donenfeld who has received training from Vietnamese poet and monk Thich Nhat Hanh. These classes offer to teach you skills for life. ...
- Open Positions for the Board of Student Publications!
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is currently seeking students who are interested in making a difference by getting involved in their campus community; forging sustainable relationships with students, faculty, and staff at UH Hilo; and ...
- UH Hilo Fall Food Drive
- The Campus and Community Service office is hosting the semi-annual UH Hilo Food Drive from December 2 to December 20. This semester we want to reach a goal of raising $500.00 and collecting 300lbs of food. ...
- Board of Media Broadcasting Positions Open
- The Board of Media Broadcasting is seeking students who are interested in getting more involved on campus and who are passionate about digital media particularly radio and video. ...
- Planning CoBE summer classes now: please take the survey
- Do you want to take a class in Sustainable Tourism for Hawaii and the Pacific? Social Media Analytics? Strategic Innovation? Retail Management? The College of Business and Economics is scheduling summer courses now. ...
- 13th Annual Korea-America Student Conference
- The 13th Korea-America Student Conference (KASC) will bring together Korean and American university students from a variety of academic disciplines to live, travel, and conduct original peer-reviewed research together. ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- Submissions for Kanilehua Are Now Open
- Kanilehua is now accepting submissions of visual art (photography, drawing, painting, sculpture) and literature (short story, poetry, flash fiction, plays) for its Spring 2020 issue. ...
- 2020-21 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2020-21 UH System Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2019. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2020! Deadline for ...
- UH Hilo Relay for Life Committee Positions Open
- The UH Hilo Relay for Life Planning Committee is currently seeking dedicated students who are interested in volunteering to help plan the 2020 Relay for Life event as well as multiple awareness events over this school year. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.