Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Adobe Photoshop Elements Part 2
Location: PB 7
Part 2 will teach you how to harness the power of Photoshop Elements by focusing on useful tools and applications including content aware (i.e. erasing people), masking (i.e. cutting and pasting people into different places), combining multiple pictures for the perfect group shots, and liquefying images (i.e. slimming down people in photos). The course will also cover software multimedia functions, such as video slideshows that can be burned to DVDs.
3/27-30, 2017, Monday-Thursday
Artin Mardirousi is UCLA graduate and professional digital videographer / graphic designer from Los Angeles. While in L.A. he designed and produced magazine
advertisements for Local and Community Merchant magazines, designed menus for local restaurants, and designed album artwork for musicians.
Special Restrictions: Required: Basic computer skills and basic Photoshop Elements experience and a 4GB+ USB Drive are required.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of March 26, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.