Weekly Store Shuttles Presented by New Student Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Weekly Store Shuttles Presented by New Student Programs
Location: University Concierge at Student Services Center
Did you know? New Student Programs provides a weekly Store Shuttle Service
for students! This semester's shuttles will run Fridays from 5:00-9:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex. If you would like to utilize this week's service please sign up at the University Concierge desk located on the first floor of the Student Services Center. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up, however email is limited to when our staff is available to confirm your email so it cannot guarantee an up-to-date availability of spaces. Walk-ins will be accepted if a reserved spot is left open - meet at the University Concierge by 4:45pm. This service is free to all UH Hilo students with a valid ID! So join us and get your shopping done every week! The shuttles will NOT be in service on March 10, 2017. The shuttle service will conclude for the semester on March 24, 2017. Mahalo for your understanding and support!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of March 19, 2017||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Hunger Banquet Video Competition
- Campus and Community Services invites you to participate in our Hunger Banquet Video Competition. Please submit a short 3-5 minute video answering the question "How do YOU plan to end hunger?" All videos will be showcased on April 7, 2017 at ...
- Call for Nominations- Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations are now being accepted for the UH Hilo's Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards for the 2016-2017 school year. ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series continues into this Spring 2017 Semester with a Certificate of Leadership for students who complete and attend 7+ leadership sessions. ...
- CSO Recruitment and Application Deadlines
- Want to get involved on campus? Consider joining one of the UH Hilo Chartered Student Organizations (CSOs)! These are the organizations that received your mandatory student organization fees. ...
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester. ...
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, or other disabilities. ...
- RISO Registration Form now Available
- Attention UH Hilo Students: The CCS office is now accepting RISO registration forms for the 2016-2017 school year. For more information or to view the application and requirements please visit the RISO webpage: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Career Connections
- The Career and Academic Advising Center is hosting a series of information sessions called Career Connections this spring semester. These sessions will feature businesses and employers and allow students to interact in a more intimate setting. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service(CCS) is a Campus Center program that provides an educational approach to foster civic responsibility and engagement through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.