HCS Preents: Rachel Schutz, Soprano - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HCS Preents: Rachel Schutz, Soprano
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Hawaii Concert Society presents Rachel Schutz. Hailed for her "diamantine high notes...and giddy delirious coloratura," this Welsh-born soprano with a wide-ranging repertoire has dazzled audiences throughout the US, Europe and the Far East. The Hilo concert will feature Schubert's "Shepherd on the Rock".
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $25 General, $20 Senior (60+), $10 Student and are available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 935-5831
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of March 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.