S.M.A.R.T. Goals - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a "S.M.A.R.T. Goals" training on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 11:00am in Campus Center 306 with Interim Campus & Community Service Coordinator, Maile Boggeln. Take time to review your "S.M.A.R.T. Goals" in being Specific, Measurable, Action Oriented, Realistic and Timely. Look at your goals for life to see if they are aligned with your vision as a living document. Take part in this training, "S.M.A.R.T. Goals" as part of your personal development. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo Students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY) or email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
Special Restrictions: n/a
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of February 5, 2017Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.