The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory - LPI Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory - LPI Workshop
Location: Campus Center 306
Join us in a specialty training on "The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory - LPI" with Leadership Challenge Certified Trainer, Leomi L Bergknut, on Thursday, February 9, 2017, from 4:30-6:00 PM in Campus Center 306. Students who attend will be introduced to the process of assessing their leadership skills based on "The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership" and the 30 behaviors research shows lead to best leadership outcomes. Assessment will be done with the Student LPI 360 Online tool on a web-based platform where "Observers" are invited to assess your leadership skills. Part of the process is a coaching feedback meeting to review your LPI. The training will review the "5 Practices of Exemplary Leadership" model by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Seating is limited for this unique online assessment tool and also a mandatory requirement of "The Leadership Challenge" training being held on March 18-19, 2017. To register, contact Leomi at email@example.com or 808-932-7377.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
Special Restrictions: Open to currently registered UH Hilo students with a validated ID.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 987-3432
What's also happening?
Week of February 5, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.