Escalation Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 306
The Office of Equal Opportunity will be facilitating the Escalation Workshop. This training is centered around dating violence but discusses other forms of abuse. The workshop totals 90 minutes, beginning with a short film and transitioning into an interactive presentation. The purpose of this training is to inform individuals of the warning signs in an abusive relationship, what can be done differently, what laws and policies protect them, as well as resources they can turn to for help.
*Warning: Topics covered in this training can be triggering.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
Week of February 12, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.