The Values of Ka Lama Ku and The Leadership Challenge - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Values of Ka Lama Ku and The Leadership Challenge
Location: Campus Center 306
Come and join us for an hour long interactive session as we review The 5 Values of Ka Lama Ku and its relationship to The Leadership Challenge. This informative session is open to all students, faculty and staff who want to learn more about how the Ka Lama Ku values are seamlessly integrated into the national Leadership Challenge program. UH Hilo students who attend can also register for The Leadership Challenge Practice Inventory specialty training being held this Spring.This training is part of the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership Series sponsored by the Campus Center Student Leadership Development Program and the Campus Center Fee Board.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of January 22, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.