International Nights - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Performing Arts Center
Annual show with performances from around the world featuring UH Hilo students. See the shows! See the world!
For more information, visit hilo.hawaii.edu/international/IN.php
Special Restrictions: General Admission: $12. UH Hilo/HCC Students, Children (17 & under) & Senior Citizens (55 & older): $5. Tickets can be purchased at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office, Tuesday-Friday from 9:00 am-1:00 pm. Cash or checks only (sorry, no credit/debit card or phone orders). Advance ticket purchase is strongly recommended as the shows typically sell out.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of February 5, 2017Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.