Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available
Break Through Adventures (BTA) participant applications are now open and available for the Spring 2017 trip.
BTA is an eco-service program that supports students, staff and faculty volunteering throughout the Hawaiian Islands in a drug and alcohol-free setting. Students get the opportunity to experience another island’s unique environment and culture through volunteer work.
While on the neighboring islands, BTA members volunteer with agencies and organizations such as The Nature Conservancy, The National and State Park Systems, National Wildlife Refuges, and other environmental non-profit organizations.
BTA is a great way for students to learn about Hawaiʻi’s unique environment and community while at the same time working to preserve and protect it.
If you are interested in applying, or know someone who is, please visit the website for more information:
Final Deadline: January 25,2017
Final Payment Deadline: January 25,2017
Applications should be turned into CC rm 210 or 312.
If you have any questions, please contact Serena or Maile at email@example.com.
Special Restrictions: Priority registration is given to current UH Hilo students. Anyone interested who is a not a UH Hilo student, please contact Serena or Maile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of January 22, 2017Next →
- CCNE (Nursing) Third-Party Comments accepted
- The school of Nursing is hosting an on-site evaluation team from CCNE on March 13-15, 2019, as a part of the accreditation renewal process for the Doctorate of Nursing program. ...
- UH Campus Climate Survey 2019
- Attention all UH Hilo students: your voice MATTERS! The UH Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Harassment and Gender-based Violence is available from January 22-February 22, 2019. Check your UH email for the "climate survey" link. ...
- International Nights Tickets on Sale!
- Tickets for International Nights are now on sale! This annual event set for Friday, February 22 & Saturday, February 23 features performances from around the world. ...
- Active Shooter Exercise with HPD on Campus
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo’s Campus Crisis Management Team (CCMT) will conduct an “Emergency Exercise” on Friday, February 22. ...
- UH Campus Climate Survey
- Your Voice Matters! The UH Student Climate Survey on Sexual Harassment & Gender Based Violence access link has been sent out to current UH students via their hawaii.edu email. ...
- Sustainability Survey: Win $50
- UH Hilo students are invited to participate in a sustainability survey here: appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ac7NWDxTxAgCKp Participants will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
- Black History Month Events
- Know the past, Shape the future 2019 Black History Month Celebrates the contributions made by Black and African American Individuals. Come Join us as the campus celebrates during the month of February. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- Read Across America: Join us!
- The Campus and Community Service office is looking for students to volunteer with us for Read Across America. Join us on Fri. March 1st, for a day of fun as we read to children at various elementary schools on the island. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.