Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available
Break Through Adventures (BTA) participant applications are now open and available for the Spring 2017 trip.
BTA is an eco-service program that supports students, staff and faculty volunteering throughout the Hawaiian Islands in a drug and alcohol-free setting. Students get the opportunity to experience another island’s unique environment and culture through volunteer work.
While on the neighboring islands, BTA members volunteer with agencies and organizations such as The Nature Conservancy, The National and State Park Systems, National Wildlife Refuges, and other environmental non-profit organizations.
BTA is a great way for students to learn about Hawaiʻi’s unique environment and community while at the same time working to preserve and protect it.
If you are interested in applying, or know someone who is, please visit the website for more information:
Final Deadline: January 25,2017
Final Payment Deadline: January 25,2017
Applications should be turned into CC rm 210 or 312.
If you have any questions, please contact Serena or Maile at email@example.com.
Special Restrictions: Priority registration is given to current UH Hilo students. Anyone interested who is a not a UH Hilo student, please contact Serena or Maile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of January 22, 2017Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.