CCECS Spring 2017 Open House - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
CCECS Spring 2017 Open House
Location: Old Gym
Check out the College of Continuing Education and Community Service Spring 2017 noncredit class offerings with demonstrations, performances and instructor Q & A. Instructors for a variety of courses will stop in throughout the day. Subjects and courses being featured include:
- Therapeutic Yoga,
- Boxing, Hula Hoop Fitness and Fun,
- Korean Culture,
- Qigong for Beginners,
- Hip Hop Basics, Popping 101,
- Japanese Taiko Drumming,
- Plant Propagation FUNdamentals,
- Photography, Video, WiX, Photoshop
Visit hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/ccecs/Spring17OpenHouse.php for full schedule and information. Get a 10% discount on course registrations at the event (exceptions apply). Light refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of January 8, 2017Next →
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.